|New record of poorly known bat Myotis phanluongi (Mammalia, Chiroptera) from Southern Vietnam|
New record of the insufficiently studied species Myotis phanluongi made on the southern slope of Da Lat Plateau, Southern Vietnam, is discussing. Identification of the specimens and clear distinction of M. phanluongi from related species M. siligorensis were confirmed by morphometric analysis. It was shown that this species altitudinal range extends downwards to the elevation of ca. 900 m above sea level and that foraging of M. phanluongi not obviously connected with riverine habitats.
- Abramov A.V. & Kruskop S.V. 2012. The mammal fauna of Cat Ba Island, northern Vietnam // Russian Journal of Theriology. Vol.11. No.1. P.57-72.
- Abramov A.V., Kruskop S.V. & Schinov A.V. 2010. Small mammals of the Dalat Plateau, southern Vietnam // Russian Journal of Theriology. Vol.8 (for 2009). No.2. P.61-73.
- Borisenko A.V., Kruskop S.V. & Ivanova N.V. 2009. A new mouse-eared bat (Mammalia: Chiroptera: Vespertilionidae) from Vietnam // Russian Journal of Theriology. Vol.7 (for 2008). No.2. P.57-69.
- Kruskop S.V. 2003. [Records of bats in Ke Bang (Central Vietnam) with comments on their natural history] // Korzun L.P. & Kalyakin M.V. (eds.) [Materials of Zoological and Botanical Studies in Ke Bang Area of the Phong Nha Nature Reserve (Quang Binh Province, Vietnam)]. Moskva-Khanoi: GEOS. P.102-127 [in Russian with English summary].
- Kruskop S.V. 2013. Bats of Vietnam. Checklist and an Identification Manual. Second edition, revised and supplemented. Biodiversity of Vietnam Series. Moscow: KMK Scientific Press. 300 p.
- Kruskop S.V. & Shchinov A.V. 2011. New remarkable bat records in Hoang Lien Son mountain range, northern Vietnam // Russian Journal of Theriology. Vol.9. (for 2010). No.1. P.1-8.
- Tiunov M.P., Kruskop S.V. & Jiang Feng. 2011. A new mouse-eared bat (Mammalia: Chiroptera, Vespertilionidae) from South China // Acta Chiropterologica. Vol.13. No.2. P.271-278.